Friday, June 18, 2010

Groomsmen Gifts


As you might remember, I was having trouble deciding what to get our groomsmen as gifts. Well, we ended up buying each of them a funky new tie. At first I was planning on getting some fun Amy Butler fabrics and making them myself. That plan didn't last long. Next I delegated the task to my mom, who is much better with a sewing machine than I am! However, it wasn't long before I realized I could buy them for a better price than all the fabric and save my mom some grief. So, we went shopping and found each groomsmen (and the groom) a unique tie!

Now, if someone had told me how much work all the groomsmen (and bridesmaids, and family members) were going to do to make our wedding happen perfectly, I would have multiplied our budget a million times to get them gifts that would truly show how grateful we are for their efforts. Well, it's too late for that, but somehow I will figure out a way to thank them (probably over and over again) for all their work!

No comments: