Thursday, July 19, 2012

5 Months in 1 Post

I'm terrible at keeping up with a blog, so in an effort to get back into it without too much of a hurdle to cross first, here's 5 months in 1 post:

  • We're pregnant! Baby (girl!!!) number 2 is due to arrive October 28th.
  • Ellie turned 9 months, then 10 months, then 11 months, then 1 year! Now she'll be 14 months tomorrow!!
  • We took a trip to Vancouver for my birthday in March (Ikea & the Vancouver Aquarium!).
  • We decided to move back to our true love, Victoria.
  • We moved back to Victoria - Ellie started full time daycare, Adam and I each started new full time jobs. 
  • As of 13 months, Ellie is officially weaned. Our breastfeeding journey has come to an end and she is blissfully sleeping 12 hours through the night without waking!!!!!!!!!!! (There are not enough exclamation marks in the world for this one!).
  • I am changing my work life up a bit in a couple weeks time to be part time at my current job and part time at a job I've done in the past and love, love, love.
  • I'm signed up to do 3 courses in a span of 6 weeks in an effort to establish an actual career by the time maternity leave #2 is over!
Life is good! Here's a few photos to recap the past 5 months, and hopefully in the months to come I will become a little more on top of the blog!







No comments: