Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mother of the Bride's Dress

 
 
One of the great things about bridesmaid dresses is that you can usually wear them again. Now, I know that's a very cliché thing for a bride to say when picking out bridesmaid dresses, but unless they are completely bizarre and outlandish, it's pretty much true. I was a maid of honour in a wedding this past summer and in my case, it's not me that gets to wear my bridesmaid dress again, but rather my mom! My mom was fretting over what to wear to my wedding when we decided she should try on the dress I wore in my best friend's wedding. Low and behold, it looks fantastic on her! Given that we're the same complexion and a similar build, it fit pretty perfectly! She might just borrow the shoes I wore too! How's that for a budget and eco-friendly choice?

No comments: