Sunday, March 7, 2010

To-Do or Not To-Do


The question I'm facing a lot these days is whether to do another DIY project that I think would be lovely, or to eliminate it and give myself the gift of one less thing on my to-do list. This is another one of those things! This lovely little frame is meant as decoration for the table that will host the seating chart. I think it's lovely and simple, and something we would probably keep to decorate our home with afterwards. However, I would need to scour thrift shops for the perfect frame and come up with the numbers as well. It can be done, but do I have the time?

Who am I kidding - of course I have the time! I remember the days of university, finishing papers within a half hour of leaving for a Mexican vacation. If I had time for that, I have time for this! Wish me luck in my hunt for a thrift store frame!

No comments: