Sunday, November 28, 2010

Long Awaited Belly & Baby Pics

For those of you who aren't on facebook, you probably haven't seen these photos yet. I thought it was about time I share a few mementos of our slowly growing baby thus far.



This is from our first ultrasound at 10 weeks and 4 days. The quality is a bit poor because we had to scan and then reformat the pictures. But that's our baby, chilling at the bottom of my womb. S/he is lying on his/her back, with the legs up in the air. You can see one foot (the white blob in the middle) and the whole other leg. You can't see it very clearly in this photo, but his/her arms are up by the head, similar to how one would lie down in a hammock on vacation. Chill baby :)


And this is our baby belly at 13 weeks. We're about 14 and a half weeks now, but you get the general idea. It's slow growing for now, but pretty soon I'm sure I'll wish for the days I could still button my jeans!

1 comment:

Mama Liz said...

Don't worry Jennie, you will bask in the glory of wearing elastic waist pants and being considered very very cute in them!! There is no shame in comfort!