Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mis-Matched Maids


I was having a temporary panic attack about mis-matched bridesmaid dresses the other day. I'm not sure why. You see, all but one of my bridesmaids have picked their dresses and I honestly love each and every one. They are all gorgeous and unique to the different girls. I'm excited to see them all dolled up on the wedding day! But apparently the wedding industry has invaded my subconscious and made me feel anxious about whether or not my bridesmaids would match alongside one another.

I immediately realized this was a ridiculous feeling and decided to look up examples of mis-matched bridesmaids to conquer this silly anxiety. The picture above is my ultimate favourite example from Josh McCullock Photography. 

I also found this post and this post over at The Far Flung Fiancée.

Ok, I'm good now. I love the idea yet again!

No comments: