Saturday, April 24, 2010

To-Do List Update Part II

I think posting about how I haven't posted about to-do lists temporarily scared me away from my own blog. I haven't gotten much done, but I think it's important to re-visit the to-do list regardless, so that I can hold myself accountable and remind myself to do the things on my list! 

So here's a revised list to motivate me to keep my butt in gear!

To do:

  • Finish centerpieces (wash jars, buy bird seed, make candle holders--partially done)
  • Invitations
  • Decide on groomsmen gifts
  • Dress and suit alterations
  • Have the groom's shirt cleaned and pressed
  • Decide on groomsmens attire
  • Create seating chart--partially done
  • Favours
  • Book dog kennel/adventure camp and cat sitter/kennel
  • Make playlists--partially done!
  • Make photobooth backdrop
  • Stock up on supplies for photobooth
  • Make sign and paper for photobooth/guestbook
  • Buy shoes and underwear for wedding day
  • Hair and makeup
  • Order a wedding band for me
  • Marriage license and meet with officiant
  • Liquor license
  • Write ceremony script--partially done
  • Make a floor plan/seating plan
  • Make wedding photo list for photographers--partially done
  • Wine (choose, order, pick up) 
  • Walk through of the reception hall with our 'friend'ly decorator, Tia
  • Invite wedding party to rehearsal and dinner
  • Invite the groom's relatives to Sunday tea/lunch
  • Figure out how to put up sign that points to the chapel, designate someone to do this
  • Confirm details with caterers, bartenders, photographers, decoration rental, wholesale flower farmer, etc.
  • Package groomsmen and bridesmaid gifts
  • Purchase 'other' gifts and thank you cards

No comments: