I've been making some serious effort to tackle this list lately. It's been more work than I thought it would be because 'finish centerpieces' really didn't take into account the half dozen tasks it actually involved. So now I've realized I don't have enough (working) battery operated tealights, I need to make more candle holders, and I need to wash a few more jars.The list seems like it will never be complete... and yet, in less than 3 weeks, it better be because finished or not, we're getting married!!!
- Finish centerpieces--partially done
- Suit alterations--will be done May 26 or 27
- Have the groom's shirt cleaned and pressed
- Create seating chart--partially done
- Book dog kennel/adventure camp and cat sitter/kennel
- Make playlists--all done except the song for the groom and his mom!
- Meet with officiant--will be done May 26 or 27
- Liquor license
- Write ceremony script--partially done
- Make a floor plan/seating plan--pretty much done
- Walk through of the reception hall with our friend/decorator, Tia--will be done May 26 or 27
- Invite wedding party to rehearsal and dinner
- Invite the groom's relatives to Sunday tea/lunch
- Figure out how to put up sign that points to the chapel, designate someone to do this
- Confirm details/numbers with caterers, bartenders, photographers, decoration rental, wholesale flower farmer, etc.
- Package groomsmen and bridesmaid gifts
- Purchase 'other' gifts and thank you cards--partially done
- Figure out an MC!