Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fashionista Bridesmaids

I decided very early on in our wedding planning process that matching bridesmaids was not important to me. I want my bridesmaids to be comfortable in their dresses and to be able to purchase a dress that fits within their budget. That being said, I wanted some coordination overall, so I chose a variety of colours that will match the colour scheme of the wedding, and I am letting them choose their own dresses.

In this case, the wedding colours they can choose from include pale yellow, sage green, light brown, ivory, light grey, etc. It's supposed to look earthy and soft... spring-like colours? I'm not sure what to call it, but I like how those colours look when you put them all together!

Here are some dresses I love in those colours (however impractical the prices, etc):

 
Photo courtesy of YaySave



Photo courtesy of Anthropologie

 
Photo courtesy of sohomode on Etsy

 
Photo courtesy of amandaarcher on Etsy

No comments: